Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Pink Snowman Outfit, Year Two

Last August I bought the most adorable pink snowman outfit for Kaylen to wear as her Christmas outfit. (You can see pictures of her wearing it here) It fit fine - the sweater was a wee bit big but nothing that looked obvious. In my very biased mother opinion, she looked absolutely adorable in it.

Anyway, today while I was pulling out her Christmas motif clothes (and man is there a lot of it! Just how many dresses and sweaters did I think this child could wear?!?! That's the thing with buying on eBay, consignment shops and at garage sales throughtout the year; it's hard to keep track of how much you have) I decided to pull her pink snowman outfit from her keepsake box as I remembered it was sized 12-18 months. For some reason, my little one isn't growing as fast as I would have expected and she is still wearing a lot of 12-18 month stuff. Guess what? That little outfit still fits!! I'm shocked and surprised - and pretty darn happy that I get to see her in it again. :)

As for all the other dresses and sweaters? I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to get her into all of them but somehow I will. I see lots of photo of her in the next couple of months - even if I have to hang up a sheet and take them myself. :)

No comments: