Friday, November 24, 2006

Update: Apparently you can no longer get this item new without paying someone a small fortune for it. And that sure isn't in the budget. Fortunately, my MOMS Club friend, Kyle, has the Teddy Bear Nursery and is going to sell it to me for a very reasonable price. Thank you, Kyle!!!! Thanks to the rest of you who did web searches. I appreciate it SO much!!!
Desperately Seeking.......

Little Tikes Teddy Bear Nursery

I finally located the perfect Christmas gift for Little Miss Kaylen. It's exactly what I have been searching for and had hoped to find. It's perfect. And yet....I can't find it in stock anywhere. So I'm turning to you - my blog buddies spread far and wide across this great planet. Can any of you find it in stock anywhere???

I'm telling you - my little girl would be in seventh heaven and so would her mommy. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey,
I checked out Miss Brenda's page and then thought I'd check out yours too. Did you end up taking the kids to Macys DT for the Santa picture? I remember when Kelsey was less than thrilled with sitting on Santa's lap as well.
Anyhow, I had to tell you that the teddy bear nursery you pictured we own. I bought it over a year ago at Mommy and Me. It is in pinks and purples but basically the same. If you can't find it anywhere and would consider a used one let me know. Santa is replacing this set with a wood set for Kelsey this year. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Kyle

Casey said...

Thanks, Kyle! I'll keep that in mind. :) And yes, we did go to the Macy's DT. Thanks for the lead on that.

Sonya said...

I've not seen this before, it looks so cool! We found a 3-n-1 Nursery Center for Miss A.

Jen said...

I'm sorry to say we have this set and it sucks. Or, it sucks for my very active kids, and since our kids are the same ages and yours seem busy too, you might not love it either. Problems: the cradle and swing come off -- they're meant to come off, I guess, or maybe the swinging wouldn't work otherwise, but my kids take them off and fling them around, or one side will come unhinged and I ahve to fix it IMMEDIATELY or life will end. Then the kids all sit in the lower "bed" part and rock it back and forth really hard to pretend it's a train. I am afraid it will break into pieces and a shard of plastic will impale someone. Your kids will definitely enjoy it, but you might not! Good luck, though!