Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

When I count my blessings this year, among them are all of you. I am blessed in so many ways each and every day. Thank you for coming here and sharing in the lives of my children, admiring my scrapbook pages and just being here to support me.

Most of all, I am thankful for my family; my amazingly wonderful and beautiful children and my adoring and incredibly funny and intelligent wife. You three are my reason for breathing and I love you more than anything in this world.

Love to you all.
-Casey

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Brenda said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Miss you!

Please tell Kelton that Carson saw his picture and really liked his turkey hat. :o)

Dakota said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dakota said...

WE love you and are so thankful for you! (Who's the guy in the turkey hat? *grin*)
Love,
D

(I deleted a similar post with a typo in it. Wanted to tell you so it didn't drive you nuts.)

Sonya said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I LOVE those hats... we had several of them around our house too.