Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Morning


Today was Kaylen's 5 year Well Child Visit (yes, I know - she turned 5 in February but unless there is a very good reason, I do not take the kids to the doctor's office during flu season) and, as expected, she is ridiculously healthy.

It was a very quick appointment and soon we were on our way to get my hair cut. Why is it lawns and hair grow so fast in the spring? Seems like I just had it trimmed. After that I ran a quick errands and soon enough, we were back home.

Now it's time to buckle down and get to work on things that need to be tended to. Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey no fair, she gets a gown. They just tell me to strip J to his undies.

Lielanie said...

Your little lady is such a bundle of cuteness, she even makes a trip to the dr. look like fun.