Friday, April 09, 2010

Busy busy busy

Wow - it's been a busy morning so far. I had a PTO meeting last night and, as a result, I have a good amount of work that needs to be done. Thankfully, I've put a large dent in it already today. I've created a couple documents (well - to be fair, I revamped last years so it was easier than starting from scratch) and have sent them out for review, I've handled a couple phone calls, set up a meeting for this afternoon and emailed the PTO Board with things we all need to accomplish. Thank goodness for the four cups of coffee I have slugged back already this morning. :)

I've even already checked several job boards, too. Friday mornings are slow on them so there wasn't many new things to apply for. I find Monday and Tuesday to be the best days for new listings.

Kaylen is sitting next to me painting with watercolors. I even managed to squeeze in a game of Chutes and Ladders (thankfully she hit the BIG ladder and shot to the top quickly which meant the game lasted less than 5 minutes. But it made her happy and that's what counts).

All this and it's only 9:43. Go me.

No comments: