Thursday, April 15, 2010

Park Morning

The sun was out this morning which, for Kaylen, meant a great day to go to the park. She started in on me at 9am and I finally loaded her and her bike into the car at 10am. We were the only ones at the park... which was great! She played on the play structure and then rode her bike around and around and around and around and around the park. I walked it with her the first three times and then the other 9 or 10 times I sat on a bench near the middle of the area and watched her go round and round.

We were at the park for 2.5 hours before heading back home.




And just a few minutes ago Kelton's school called. He wasn't feeling well, was running a slight temperature and complained of a headache so I went over and picked him up. I'm pretty sure it's the post birthday letdown so I'm not too worried.

No comments: