Friday, January 20, 2006

Update

Oh yeah - chalk one up for Mama. I was right - it is indeed Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease which became clearly evident while getting Kelton dressed for his doctor appointment. He was starting to develop the blisters on his hands and feet. Oh joy.

And besides pain relieving measures like Tylenol, there is nothing to be done but wait it out.

Another fun thing is I think Kaylen is starting to develop it as well. Nice nice nice. Oh - and for even MORE fun, it's going to get worse and more painful for Kelton than it already is since it's clearly in the early stages and since he is my child (and I always seem to be in that 10% population that stray outside the "norm" for things) he also has blisters various places on his body. Not commonly seen, but not unheard of.

This is miserable. They are miserable which means so I am.

Just shoot me.

No comments: