Thursday, January 05, 2006




The assignment from Random and Odd for January 6th:

1. Show me BEFORE

2. show me AFTER

3. Show me your new favorite thing

Here we go:



My son recently potty trained. Before this event took place diapers and pull-ups were a daily part of my life.




After potty training, my life is being taken over by Super Hero big boy underpants. (Don't you wish they made cool underpants like that for adults? I do! Imagine how fun it would be to go through your day knowing you were wearing Wonder Woman underwear!)




My new toy - a new camera. So, so, so much fun!!

9 comments:

em1__mak2 said...

This is for you, Casey:
http://cgi.ebay.com/WONDER-WOMAN-VEST-PANTS-SZ12-B-NWT-SKATE-PUNK_W0QQitemZ5456919207QQcategoryZ11521QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Casey said...

LMAO! Oh my gosh - that is too freakin' funny!! My boobs would never fit in that shirt though - at least not until I'm done nursing. :)

Wouldn't that just be hysterical?!?! I seriously need to get some. :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, Wonder Woman underwear!

Army of Mom said...

I love it, but not for $18!

And, us moms think alike on these SPFs, huh? You thought potty training and I thought goofy stubborn toddler!

Thanks for popping by!

Laura said...

Oh yeah, before and after potty training, huge change!!! And the wonder woman underwear, I love it!!!

BirdMadGirl said...

I don't have babies yet (currently working on that) but it's nice to see I can get Spiderman in different sizes and fabrics if needed ;)

I played too :D

Charlotte in Pa said...

Big boy underwear! Way to go, little man! That is very exciting. Love the new camera - digital is SO much fun!

Sonya said...

WTG Prince on potty training!

Awesome find on the wonderwoman set. It's you Casey, I just know it :).

MilkMaid said...

LOL...little boy underpants!! I have two boys (grown) and can still hear the oldest saying he wanted his 'panties with a hole in them like Daddy's' on.


I played!