Saturday, December 05, 2009

Saturday

I know you are all out there checking regularly. My blog stats are through the roof. I just have nothing to say right now - nothing I want to say. My head is a jumble of all things and I'm not even sure which direction is up.

I do know I would rather be thinking of a zillion other things; like manufactured homes, vacations, what Christmas shopping I still need to get done...anything. Anything other than what I am thinking about because what I am thinking about sucks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey - I have been reading your blog for a long time and have enjoyed it very much. I am so sorry for everything you and your family are going through. You are in my thoughts.

Tiffany

Rainbow Momma said...

Well, I'm thinking about all of you. Hang in here. Huge hugs.

Tracey said...

Thinking of you..

Catherine said...

Just know we are all checking because we care and are worried about you. The great think about the cyber world is the great friends you make. The hard part is you can't be there to help them in person.

Jen said...

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Casey,

Just letting you know that you and the family are in my thoughts. I have periodically checked in on you all and yesterday your blog brought me great sadness. As in all healing processes. It is one-day-at-a- time. Breathe. Know you are surrounded by love and take care of yourself.

-Pam

Mimi said...

Just thinking of you~

Anonymous said...

Still here. I really hope you are doing okay. I am worried for you. I just can't imagine this happening. Take delight in your kids and focus on healthy emotions.

Thinking in Chicago, Heidi