Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Circle of Friends and Gingerbread House

Friday night the UPS truck arrived and delivered a box addressed to me. I opened it up and discovered a Circle of Friends Candle Holder. The card said:
Thinking of you and sending you this visual reminder of everyone holding you and surrounding you with love and support. Love, All of Your Friends"

So...if you are the friend(s) who sent this to me, thank you. It means a lot to me.


And since it's been a while since I posted photos of the kids, I thought I would share a couple from Sunday when they decorated their gingerbread house. I wasn't there. Dakota helped them and took the pictures.



4 comments:

Lannon said...

Kelton is looking so big. I'd say "old" but that isn't quite it...

Mary-Pat said...

That is so cool! The candle holder, I mean. And how nice to send it "from all your friends." You do have a huge circle, I can tell from this blog, and facebook. That's something anyway! I'm so sorry to read that you are so sad. Is there anything I can do (other than keep you in my thoughts and prayers, which I definitely am doing) to help from here?

Anonymous said...

So happy to see your kids! They are adorable as usual!

Heidi

Audra said...

They look like they've both grown so much since I've seen them last August!!!