Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrrrrr!

It's cold outside. As in really, really cold. The furnace is running much more this week than in weeks gone by and this time, I'm ok with jumping it up a couple degrees to take the chill out of the air. Last year I took a hard stance on it and kept it low and rarely ever raised it but this year? What the heck - might as well be warm.

With it running so much though I know I'm going to need to buy a few more air filters to have on hand. With the dogs and the dust around here (they go hand in hand) the filter needs regular changing. It's all good though. I found these really good smelling fresheners that you can attach to the filter and it sends good smelling scents through the house every time the furnace runs.

Rumor has it we might be seeing freezing rain in the next day or two. Brrrrrr.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I'm scared to make the drive up north through all this winter weather! Especially having to cross mountains!!!

Tanya said...

I like your thought "might as well be warm" :)