Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Little Bo Who?

A few weeks ago the Halloween costume catalogs started arriving and my kids went nutty. They poured over the pages for days, circling all the things they dreamed of being. Early on Kaylen locked onto the costume for Little Bo Peep and no amount of "Well...let's wait and see what else we can find before deciding." would change her mind.



Oh no. She wanted to be "Little Bo Sheep"



Day after day (and usually several times a day) she asked if I had ordered it yet.



Day after day I would say "Not yet."



Finally it became clear that she really was committed to being "Little Bo Sheep" and I figured I should take steps before the dreaded "sold out" appeared on the website.



After 4 days of "Is it here yet?" the box arrived and my daughter was bursting at the seam with happiness. And I have to say - she makes a pretty cute Little Bo Sheep. :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

did it come with the sheep too? How cute. Audrey wants to be a pirate for halloween and a ladybug for Kindergarten (don't know where she got the idea that she gets to dress up for K)

Mimi said...

OMG that is sooo cute....

Tanya said...

So so cute!!! And she even gets to wear it more then once.