Thursday, September 17, 2009

Down another 2 pounds

I have to say - this acid reflux stuff isn't *all* bad. Yeah yeah - it's not fun either but I dropped another 2 pounds in the past 6 days. That's 14 all together so far. Maybe they should re-commercialize acid reflux as "how to lose belly fat". No longer would people say "YOu have A/R? That's awful. How are you feeling?" Noooo...instead they would say "Lucky! That is like the easiest way EVER to lose weight. How'd you get it?"

:) Ok - not likely to happen because let's face it, have A/R isn't a walk in the park but this is one time I've had a medical thing that actually worked out in a semi-positive manner.

I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, now this is that silver lining business I was talking about :) There's always *something* positive about our trials! You are looking fantastic, even if it's through unfortunate means :)

Monogram Queen said...

You have to take the positive wherever you can!
Stick your hand in a pile of poop and pull out a pearl so to speak!

Shawna said...

Awww Casey I'm so sorry you're sick! I had no idea! :(