Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Raising Awareness Raising Funds

I have a friend, Kristen, who has been hard at work training for the 3 Day Walk for the Cure event which is quickly approaching. To take part she must raise $1000 more than she has. That's right - you read that correctly. To walk in the 3 day event that she has been training for for months and months she must raise $1000 more.

That's where you can help. In one lump sum, that's overwhelming but in $5, $10 or $25 increments it's doable.

Won't you consider pledging your (tax deductible) support so Kristen can walk?

You can go to the official site to help.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Great post :) I don't have many visitors, but I'll have to do the same on my blog.

Kristen said...

thanks casey! people can also follow along with my training and fundraising at kristens3daywalk.wordpress.com

:)