Monday, September 07, 2009

Autumn Photos

Last night I pulled out a few dresses and skirts that I had put away for Kaylen to grow into and she completely fell in love with one outfit that I had bought from a friend when her daughter outgrew it a couple of years ago. She pranced around in it last night and then this morning, when it was time to get dressed, it was the only consideration.

I have to say - she is pretty darn cute in it. :) And no one is more surprised than me that she even wore the tights! She hit on the idea of having her picture taken and since we were heading to the mall anyway we decided to go ahead with her plan. And no surprise here but the tights were ditched shortly thereafter. :)

She's cute, don'tcha think?



This is my favorite one!


Love this one, too!


Love her smile so much but the leaves on her head? Hmmm.....! This was Kaylen's favorite though she we got it just for her.


This is really great too. I was standing to the side letting leaves fall on her. I think it would have been so much better without the falling leaves but it's great just the same. :)


5 comments:

Perrin said...

I think I recognize it. :-) I should have made Corinne wear it more often. K looks adorable. YOu get great portraits.

SJayneI said...

Yes, she is adorable!

Kristen said...

she's such a ham! Like the colors and I'm not surprised the tights got ditched and will likely not see the light of day ever again.

Unknown said...

The pictures ALL turned out great. I love that you were protesting fall a week or two ago, and now you have these photos to prove that really, fall is pretty awesome :) Kaylen is a doll.

Tanya said...

Very Cute!