Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Clean Up

It's that time of year. Time to start cleaning up the yard and getting it ready for winter. We still have our pools leaning against the side of the house (though honestly it's 84 today and it still could technically be pool weather. I'm kind of over it for this year but I'm just saying - it still *could* be. :)) we have plants that are dying off and desperately need to be cut back. The lawn could use a mowing. The leaves are falling faster every day.

I can no longer hear the cricket at night (though between you and me, I think the poor thing drown in the big rains we had a few weeks ago) and the neighbor has cleaned out his pond filters and drained the pond.

And yet - it's hard to buckle down and get to the fall clean up when it's supposed to be in the 90's next week. So umm...maybe I'll wait another week. :)

No comments: