Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Ramble On, Casey

Because I don't want to write about "things" but I need to write anyway, I thought I would entertain you with random posts.  Nothing specific - just random because my fingers need to type so my brain can be quieted.

Maybe I'll entertain you with my thoughts on what type of vesa adapter I think is best.  Or maybe my thoughts on using round-up versus white vinegar.  Maybe I'll tell you that my backyard needs to be weeded like nobody's business.  How I really need to scrub the kitchen sink, the bathroom sink, and probably the toliets.  Or maybe I should tell you how I'm probably not going to be doing any of that today.

I am going to get my hair cut.  You know, because it needs it and now I need to have it done sooner rather than later.  Maybe I will tell you that I'm not really in the mood to go get my hair cut.  Or buy some groceries.  Or maybe I can tell you that I'm both relieved and not that today is a short day for the kids. 

Maybe I could tell you that I realize this post makes no sense and oddly, I'm ok with that today.  I have a feeling I will be posting other posts that make no sense today.  But when I finally tell you why, it will all make sense to you.

You will sigh and say "Oh.  That's why.  Her brain is muddled."

And you will be right.

No comments: