Friday, June 01, 2012

Boom Boom Boom

Last Friday night our area was blessed with a huge thunderstorm.  The likes of which you rarely get to experience around here.  I had recently been thinking, wondering when the last time was we had a really good thunder and lightning storm.  The one Friday, and another on Saturday, more than made up for the length of time between storms.

BOOM!  CRASH! CRACKLE!

It sounded like God had a big set of drums and was going to town playing them.  Yes, I know.  I'm sure God doesn't have a need to go out and buy electronic drum sets and the like (or does he?  What do I know?  I've never been to heaven.  Maybe there are music shops there.  I mean - where else do you suppose angels get their harps and whatnot?) but as I sat there listening to the concert of sounds provided my nature, I just sat back and smiled.

Nature playing drums.

So cool.

No comments: