Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random Thought for a Wednesday

I am starting to see small signs that the financial tide is slowly, ever so slowly, starting to change in the area.  Today I noticed that a business has opened up in a building that has vacant for the past three years.  I take that as a good sign.  Possibly one of the first real signs in a long time.

I also have noticed that houses for rent are renting in the area.  The ones that are for sale, are still for sale.  Not much is moving in that area just yet.  I'm not seeing as many "bank owned" signage or foreclosures which I think is a really good sign.  The houses that are for sale are either "by owner" or by a real estate company.

I saw, and felt, the tides shift back in 2005.  I feel like I've been holding my breath ever since.  Could it be that we are call start to breathe a bit easier?  I hope so.

No comments: