Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Big Boy

I took K in to have his 4.5 year photos taken last Thursday. I am completely blown away by how big my baby is getting. How did this happen? How did he go from that tiny baby to being this child....this kid? Wow. I only have him for one more year before he starts going to school. That feels so surreal to me. I'm not ready for him to be this old....this big. But...I look at him and I am SO proud of the child he is, the person he is learning to be. He's amazing and wonderful and funny and bright.....there is just no doubt about it - he is a miracle from beginning to end.

Personally, I think he is one of the best people on the planet. And yes, I know I'm biased but I'm his mom and I get to be. :) Enjoy!



4 comments:

One Boys Mom said...

Wow, sooo photogenic (did I spell that right?) Where were they taken?

Casey said...

M - These were taken at Flash over at the mall. They are expensive but SOOOOOO worth it!! :) We don't go often - but I try to get the kids in there once a year and it's where we always have our family picture done.

T - Thank you! :)

Dakota said...

What an incredibly handsome guy!
*grin*
-D

Estelle said...

WOW! I can't believe he is that old already!
BTW- That box is still sitting by my front door. I am just a dud. I swear one of these days it'll get in the mail. I think it will make a nice graduation gift, don't you?