Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Last Day Together

Brenda and I took the kids to the mall today to get Halloween pictures taken at The Picture People. Here are a few photos I snuck in of the kids walking the mall together. This is *not* unusual so you can tell the kind of bond they have to each other. It damn near broke my heart when the boys were saying good-bye and giving each other hugs and kisses. So, so, so unbelievably sad.



And now the pics that were taken:




(notice there is no Kaylen. Yeah - she was way over the photo thing by this point. :( Maybe next time I'll have better luck with getting the two of them to work together.....at the same time. :) )

4 comments:

Laura said...

The kids are just too sweet together. :)

Gandksmom said...

I love them!

Tanya said...

Love the pics. Did you have to scan those to get them on the comp? I also love the ones of Kalen at 4.5. He is too cute. Where did you get those done?

Casey said...

Tanya,
I scanned them myself. :) As for Kelton's 4.5 year pics, I had those taken a Flash. There are but a handful of Flash studios around the country. You can find out if there is one near you at www.flashportraits.com. They are AWESOME to work with!!!