Thursday, September 28, 2006


I've Been Boo'ed!!

Have you ever been boo'ed before? I hadn't until today and it's GREAT!! :) My MOMS Club is doing this thing where you make up two little gift bags full of Halloween goodies (candy, trinkets, inexpensive decorations, etc) and you anonymously deliver a bag to two different club members. After you've been boo'ed, you have to hang a paper ghost cut-out on your door so that other people know you've already been hit. (Though honestly, I thought about not so that I could get another surprise. Bad me! LOL!)

It was SO much fun to find goodies on the porch this afternoon! The kids had a blast going through everything, checking it all out and talking me out of a few pieces of candy. *I* had fun knowing someone had been thinking of me. What a rush! I love surprises showing up now and then....it just make a routine day so much more special.

Thank you, my boo-er! It means the world to me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! It looks like you were spoiled by your secret "boo-er".

Boo-er....that's probably not a word, right? :o)

Unknown said...

Ah, Casey's being coy. She knows exactly who her boo-er was. And I say let's MAKE that a word. Halloween should have it's very own vocabulary, really.

Caroline said...

Please note my change in url address:
www.carolinesinthecity.blogspot.com

Gandksmom said...

We had fun doing this in our neighborhood last year. Hmm. I wonder if we'll do it this year too!

Anonymous said...

that is so fun casey!!!!
hugs to you
rae

Caroline said...

That is so wonderful and so neat. I love getting surprises as well, especially when I am not expecting it.

Laura said...

What a fabulous idea!!!