Monday, September 25, 2006

Lonely

I'm lonely and miserable today. Brenda is in California now and, thanks to some sort of issues with their phone line, she is sans phone which means I have gone all day without talking with her. It's so weird - and lonely.

She's sent a couple quick email. The movers arrived with their stuff so she is waiting for them to unload everything and leave. She is miserable as well. She doesn't want to be there any more than I want her there. Yeah yeah - it's where her husband is. I get that. I'm happy that her husband will be home every evening to help with the kids (I know how it is to do this without a partner. It's tough stuff and I don't wish it on anyone.). I just don't like that all that is happening *there* instead of here.

*sad heavy sigh*

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Casey

Sending big cyberhugs your way.I hope you guys get to talk soon!

Caroline said...

(((hugs))) to you Casey. I am sorry that you are down. Hope you are doing better today.