Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Seven + Two = The reason I haven't gotten much sleep the past two nights and why my little sweet pea is one heck of a cranky baby.

During one of her meltdowns today (I believe it was the time I wouldn't let her walk directly into the path of the swing which a certain 4 year old was swinging high enough to touch the tree with his feet. Geez...I really am a mean mommy!) she had her mouth opened wide enough for me to see that she has two new upper molars poking through on either side.

Well no wonder!!

One side is further along then the other but they are both clearly visible. Her lower molars are still in the bump phase but I'm willing to bet they will be poking through by this time next week. OY! Kelton never had this much trouble with teeth - I really feel for Kaylen. It surely can't be comfortable to have teeth erupting right and left.

Good bye sleep in more than 30 minute increments. I'll miss you.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh poor sweetie, and poor mom!!!!

Michelle said...

Awww, poor baby and Mom...Brenna would go through arough spell with them and then the next tooth would pop in and I would know it...so crazy, usually a stuffy nose, decreased intake of food and fluids--which made me crazy, but definitely understandable...
Here's hoping she gets some relief soon....as well as you...