Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Little Drummer Boy

Auntie Stella sent Kelton a rockin' birthday gift - check out the video! And then get your checkbooks and credit cards ready because I am now accepting donations so that I can renovate and sound proof the garage.

Here's a bit of trivia for you: I have been told that if he decides that drumming is for him and he eventually joins a band than I can expect the band to practice right here, in my garage, because the drum set stays stationary while other instruments are easily transported.

Did I mention I'm set up to accept PayPal? :)


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


Seriously though.....THANK YOU STELLA!!!! Kelton adores his gift!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

He looks so happy w/ his gift. And he is pretty good for a four year old. Hopefully one day that drum set will allow you two to retire somewhere sunny. :)

Sonya said...

That is one cool Aunt!!!

Michelle said...

Casey--he's a natural--for real....