Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Is There A 12-Step Program For This?

My son has a serious Scotch Tape addiction. I either need to get him professional help or buy stock. I can't even tell you how many rolls of tape we have gone through in a 12-month period.......all I now is it's a lot. I find pieces of tape in odd places - right now I can see one piece on the screen door, another piece on the door of the computer hutch, another on the kitchen table....I know the bed posts are covered in masking tape. I have to wonder - do all boys have a tape addiction? I have heard of other kids loving tape but this boy is addicted. If it stays still - it gets taped.

Case in point:


2 comments:

Margaret said...

there are worse things he could be attracted to... :)

peace...

Sonya said...

Oh please do not let my girls' see these pics!

There are definitely worse things he could be addicted to. Markers anyone???

I'd buy stock! :)