Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back Up Glasses

So..if there is one thing I've learned through the year of Kaylen having glasses it's this:
Back-up glasses are not a luxury. They are a necessity.

To that end, I just finished ordering back-up glasses for both kids from ZenniOptical.com. It's the same place I've purchased previous back-up sets for Kaylen and I have to tell you, she has gotten a lot of use out of her last set. Her first set? Not so much because it was only three weeks before she jumped up lens strength but the next set she has been wearing more days than not since she fell at the skating rink this spring and sprung her expensive ones. No matter how much they were tweaked, they would never sit quite right and they slid down all the time.

So, for $32.70 I will have a back-up pair for both kids. I seriously cannot recommend back-up pairs enough! You just never know what is going to happen and, when you have a child with vision issues as severe as Kaylen, they can't afford to go a single hour...let alone a day or a week...without glasses. It's peace of mind for $32.70. And that is worth every penny to this mom.

Here is what I ordered:

Kaylen's:
Kelton's:

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very cute