Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Has Left The Building

Without regret, I boxed up Christmas and put it all away. This is the earliest I have ever put away Christmas but I've had my fill and need it to go away from my day to day life. Yesterday I was stir crazy with wanting it away from me but the kids weren't ready yet so I left it alone.

Today though, out came the boxes and strapping tape and in no time at all, it was all out of sight. (I think I need to find a good place to buy discount office supplies though because I am out of strapping tape again. Where does it all go?)

I'm not sorry to see it go. It was a tough season for me in many, many ways and I am really hoping that 2011 will be kinder and gentler to me. I hope to see things come together for me and for the kids but more of all, I hope the year is filled with peace, joy, good friends, love and laughter.

Here's hoping the same for all of you.

No comments: