Monday, April 23, 2007

Pacific Science Center: Grossology

Cara and I took the kids to the Pacific Science Center today. Among other exhibits, they have the Grossology exhibit which, if you are a 5 year old boy, is something that MUST be expienced. :) I admit that I enjoyed it as well. I found out several facts that I never thought I'd have the need to know but I now know them. For instance, did you know that in the average lifetime a person pees out enough urine to fill 319 bathtubs?

I know. I don't know how you lived without that bit of knowledge either. Glad I could help. :)

Here are a few pictures of our outting:

5 comments:

Froggymama said...

Hilarious. My husband would LOVE that place. :)

Monogram Queen said...

and I thought YOu termed it Grossology until I watched the slide! I think i'd love that place!

Stacey said...

looks like it was a lot of fun! great pictures!! gross stuff is always fun for kids, eh? ;)

Holly said...

OMG! Lois would totally freak out if she knew about that exhibit. I don't know what she'll do if Andrew is into the grossology (I love that term) stuff!

Dee said...

Looks like a fun, fun day! I bet they had a blast!