Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dakota!!


Today the love of my life turns 41. She is getting ready to leave our house and drive the 3 plus hours to our hotel and the three of us are so darn excited to see her!!! After I down another cup (pot) of coffee, I'm going to jump in the shower, get ready, get the kids ready and head out to Fred Meyer to find a birthday cake and decorations. Yep - we're going to decorate the hotel apartment! :)

The only question is will we end up with Spiderman, princess or something equally completely non-adult? Only time will tell. :)

Happy Birthday, Dakota! I have to say though, I think I get the best present every year on your birthday...another year with you! :)

11 comments:

Jojo said...

Happy Birthday!

jojo

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!! Hope the four of you have a wonderful day/weekend together. Can't wait to see the pics from the party you are going to have for her.

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dakota!
I hope you all have a wonderful week-end!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!!

Lynilu said...

Happy Birthday, Dakota! I hope you enjoy the whatever decorations!! I know you will, because when it comes with love attached, it jest don' matter!!!!

yankeegirl said...

Happy Birthday Dakota! Enjoy the celebration!!

Anonymous said...

Happiest birthday wishes Dakota! Dang! You're getting old! =)

Froggymama said...

Happy Birthday!

Dee said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!!!!

SassyFemme said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!