Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Night

We started out evening out at Dakota's mom and step-dad's house were the kids played with the talking caldron, drew pictures and just hung out. After a bit, we headed out into the bitter cold wind to go trick or treating.

As you will notice, Kelton decided that he wanted to be a pirate instead of a skeleton for the night. The kids and Dakota had a great time and even though I am frozen to the core, so did I. :) And hey - Dakota even managed to get a good photo of the kids and me together! :)

5 comments:

Dakota said...

Way fun! You got this up so fast! You are the BEST! I love the picture of you and the kids and the two of me and Kaylen playing with the cauldron.

Ahoy! A fine celebration it was!

-D

Casey said...

I still say you made a mighty good lookin' guy. *wink*

Thanks for taking a good pic of the kids and me. Good pics of me are rare. :)

And you're right - 'twas a mighty fine celebration. Thanks for skipping school to be with us.

Brenda said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween!!! :o) I loved the pictures. The kids looked so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and the kids! That elephant costume is so cute! We looked for one for A (we call her Babar), but since E's lion costume fit, we went with that so I could walk down memory lane. Looks like you all had a wonderful time (despite freezing)!

Caroline said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. The kids look so darn cute in their costumes.