Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Swivel Sweeper

Yesterday Kelton saw an infomercial for The Swivel Sweeper and he wanted it so bad. He kept saying "Mom! You can try it risk free for SIXTY days!!" It was so cute.

I have to admit - I'm intrigued. We have a Shark carpet sweeper thingy and I LOVE it! I use it every single day - at least once, sometimes two or three times. The big vacuum now resides in the garage and I pull it out only when necessary. This little thing is SO easy to use. The Swivel Sweeper looks even better because well...as Kelton will tell you, it SWIVELS! It can clean under anything and it has rotating brushes on ALL four sides. How smart is that?!?!

Instead of offering two for the price of one, wouldn't it be a smarter deal to offer one at half price?? I would totally spring for it for $20 for one but $40 for two? It's not like I *need* two. *sigh*

But a girl can dream. Maybe I should put it on my Christmas list. :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't forget the $30 of shipping and handling! Yowsa!
Also, I wouldn't teach Kelton about credit cards for a while ;)

Casey said...

Holy crap! I hadn't even noticed that super high shipping cost. I figured about $15 but $30?

Guess I'll be scratching *that* of my wish list. *sigh*

It's just wrong to pay as much in shipping as you pay for an item (or two).

Sonya said...

Hmmm... I think the company I work for might take their calls. I can't think at the moment... I've got Spin Spa stuck in my head.

Dakota said...

We'll have to check out the "As Seen on TV" store. You never know.....It does look fun!

(Warped sense of fun once you become a parent.)

-D

Dakota said...

We'll have to check out the "As Seen on TV" store. You never know.....It does look fun!

(Warped sense of fun once you become a parent.)

-D