Monday, March 20, 2006

Tic Tac Toe....Three in a row!


Oh yeah - that's the number of GOOD days I've had. Things are really good right now. Kelton and I have had a couple of really, really good days and have gotten to have some much needed fun. A friend sent me some postings from a message board she frequents about what other moms are going through with their 3/4 year olds and that made me feel SO much better. Maybe, just maybe, it really isn't me and this will all turn out ok. :)

And...I may be completely dilussional but I honestly think I feel better on LESS medication. I feel more "with it" and I don't have the need to sleep when the kids nap. Of course - it could be that the sun is finally shining and while I don't enjoy the hot days of summer, the cool days of spring are just the ticket to lift my spirits.

Here are some photos of the kids.....enjoy!




Peek-A-Boo! I see you!


Riding the kiddie car and feeling like such a big girl!


Digging to China

Is it food or is it conditioner?


Hello??


And this is why good photos of Kelton are few and far between.....the little goof ball!


It's too bad these kids have so little do play with, isn't it? :)

PS...have you seen the movies in the following posts? Leave me some love, will ya? Tell me my kids are amazing. :)


2 comments:

Sonya said...

WOOHOO!!! This is great news and awesome to see!

Love all the pics. What a wonderful play area you have. We want to come back and play :).

Hugs to your adorable Prince & Princess!

Anonymous said...

Casey,
Great news :) Your kids are adorable. Wish we could come and play at your house...
Hang in there, spring break is coming!
Jennifer