Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Looking into Babysitters

I'm looking into babysitters. Yes, D was *supposed* to do it but clearly it's not high on her priority list. Ok - that's not true. It's simply NOT on her list. She told me, in no uncertain terms, a few weeks back that if I had a problem with not getting time away then it was my problem to fix: not hers. Uh...ok. Thought we were in this together but whatever. (Yeah - I make it sound like I'm calm and all but trust me - that'snot how I feel about it.)

Yesterday at MOMS Club, one of the moms told me about a website that matches up nannys/babysitters with people. I signed in and filled out my form. Now I just have to see if my needs are compatible with someone looking for sitting jobs. And the money? Well...I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Good for you! I'm glad you are looking into some "me" time. Can't wait to hear about your first day out :)

Sonya said...

Woohoo!!!

This is great to hear! I hope you find a great match!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Hope you get a break very soon. :)
Jennifer

em1__mak2 said...

I'm so happy to hear you making this move, even if it wasn't on "your" priority list, either. I know exactly where you're coming from on that.

Hopefully making this move to make time for yourself will get you on the road to being so uncertain about the state of your life. Personal time is precious and fleeting thing.

~mel