Friday, March 24, 2006

Kelton is having a really good day!!

I'm so proud of my little guy. He was a superstar this morning eating breakfast and getting ready and out the door. At our MOMS Club activity, he only lost it momentarily two times (hitting someone out of frustration once (a toy tussel) and trying to hog all the building blocks one time) which is a huge improvement for him these days.

He was polite and so quiet at times I had to go seek him out to make sure everything was ok. It was kind of strange - but oh so nice! Even Kaylen was in an exceptionally good mood playing by herself.

When we arrived home, the house cleaning team was still here and both kids did amazingly well at listening to me and then playing nicely in the backyard while we waited for them to finish.

I could get used to this! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you there tody Casey! The kids were great :)

Casey said...

Thanks, Pam! It was great to see you, too. :)

Shawna said...

Go kelton, go kelto, go kelton! I noticed that everyone seemed happier on Friday, YAY!

Sonya said...

WOOHOO!!!

Sonya