Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snow Snow and More Snow

Yep - it's snowing!! (My friend, Brenda, would say it's actually sleeting but she is a self-declared "snow snob" since she is originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba (NOT Ontario as originally stated by yours truly.) It's not a lot of snow and it's still 36 degrees so it probably won't be staying but it's beautiful to watch and Kelton and Dakota are having a blast in the yard.

I took some pictures so once I upload them, I'll post a few.

It's a nice change of pace, that's for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Snow Snob here!

Uhmmm...there is no such thing as "sleeting". LOL. It's just plain old "sleet" (or wet snow that melts once it hits the ground).

And uhmmm....I'm from Winnipeg, MANITOBA! :o)

Brenda :o)

Casey said...

I actually had sleet first but since I said snowING it only made sense that it was sleetING. :)

Ontario - Manitoba. What's the difference? It's all cold, icy, snowy and ....Canadian.

ROFLMAO!

You know I love you! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to reply to this little attack on my heritage!

We may live in igloos and operate snowmobiles instead of cars...but we're sensitive souls!

:o)

Casey said...

LOL! :) You crack me up!