Thursday, March 23, 2006

My kid is so funny!

Tonight, after playing in the muddy backyard, the kids had a bath. While in the tub I explained that no, it wasn't bedtime yet because we hadn't had dinner. We were doing things a bit backwards. He asked what was for dinner and I said "I think we'll have TV dinners. What do you think?" He was all for it!!

After I made his dinner, I called him to the table. He came in with tears in his eyes and said "Mom - I thought we were having TV dinners." "We are." I replied.

"Doesn't that mean I get to eat in front of the TV?"

:)

And yep - I am letting him do just that. Why not? I remember it being such a cool treat to eat dinner on TV trays in the livingroom when I was a kid. I bet he thinks it's just as cool.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

we always do it like this...lol...everyone always eats in front of the tv...its a fun thing... :)

peace...