Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What Temperment Are You?

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have decided that posting pictures of your children and posting internet meme's don't count as posts!! :) LOL
You and packof2 have been demanding more posts on our blog....so I am demanding some substantial posts from you guys!! ;) Kiddo pictures, and kitty pictures, and meme's don't count! LOL
OH MY GOD!!! You should see what happened to my son's grilled cheese sandwhich while I was typing this!! I totally forgot I was fixing it! :) OOPS!!

Casey said...

Hey now - I never said your posts had to be dramatic and full of news. Just something new and different to look at. It's only so much fun to see the same post day after day after day......so go for it - post pictures of your kids, heck post pictures of someone else's kids. Post stupid polls. I have nothing specific in mind - JUST POST and often!! :)

Jen said...

LOL
I was just playin'! Cristin's really the only one that blogs anyway. But if pics of other people's kids count....Maybe I'll start stealing pics of her kids and posting them! :)