Monday, December 19, 2005

Side By Side Comparisions

Ok - are you ready. I've revised my first three layouts - two of them I like SO much better but the third one I'm not sold on. I can't say I like the foggy look to the pictures but the sepia was looking too green. Normal color was too intense. Also, the pink ribbon completely changed colors when I swapped out the background. Wild. I'll redo it again - but not tonight. :)

Page 1 - original


Page 1 - revised


Page 2 - original


Page 2 - revised


Page 3 - original


Page 3 - revision #1 - ICKY!! (Hmmm...weird. It doesn't look AS awful on the screen as it does printed out but still....)



And todays special page:

3 comments:

Sonya said...

You are nuts! LOL

Looks like you are having a blast!

Caroline said...

I LOVE your digital scrapbooks. I will have to learn how to do that. Your kids are so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures from their adventures.

Rainbow Momma said...

Absolutely adorable! Love those kids!