Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling Like Superwoman!

I am feeling *very* proud of myself. I know some of you will roll your eyes and that's ok. Some of you don't have the medical issues/physical limitations I do and what I accomplished would be a no big deal for you whereas it's a HUGE deal for me. HUGE.

I mowed the lawn.

Front and Back.

For the first time EVER.

I'm not going to say it was a piece of cake because it wasn't. It was hard and somewhat painful but I did it. I DID IT!

I'm trying not to focus on how my body is screaming at me right this second because I am pretty happy with myself.

And this? This is the reason I do the things I do and take on challenges that must be taken on. My kids. My beautiful, amazing kids.

2 comments:

Kelly Lopez said...

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment physically and quite empowering for you to do it yourself!

Elizabeth said...

I don't have any physical limitations and I say that is a huge accomplishment mowing your lawn, it looks like you have a big back yard! Good for you.