Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dreaming

I often look around my kitchen and start dreaming of things I would do if I were to win one of those "kitchen makeover" contests (yes, I realize I would have to enter one before I can win but just go with me on this....I like to dream.), I'd restructure the entire kitchen area and definitely put in new cabinets with brush nickel cabinet hardware. I usually lean towards white cabinets but of course, now darker wood is coming back into style. (Of course!)

If I went with white it would trigger a massive need to make over doors, window casings and moulding throughout the house because it would just look silly. So perhaps a darker wood is the best move.

Not like it matters because this is all just dreaming but still - what is life without dreams?

No comments: