Saturday, October 09, 2010

Playing Games

Tis the season to be thinking of gifts for Christmas and I won't lie, it has me completely stressed out. I have some money squirreled away for a couple gifts for the kids but beyond that, I have no clue how it will all come together. I would be happy if the kids came up with their Santa wish gift soon so I can figure out how to get them. I think that is the most stressful part of all... I still want them to have the magic of the season.

Thankfully my kids wishes are simple. Thanks to Dakota, the kids have a Wii game system here at the house and then, thanks to Vicki, they have a couple other gaming systems at Dakota's. Needless to say, there won't be an xbox360 on their list but of there was, a good place to get replacement parts or heck, entire systems, would be Xbox Kinect.

Long gone are the days of the simple electronic gifts. The older they get, the more expensive their wishes but isn't that just the way life goes? I'd give just about anything to go back to the days of Leapster Pads....or back ever further to the days of rattled and board books.

No comments: