Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tis the Season.....

....for decorating pumpkins. :)



Just look at this great project that Kaylen made at MOMS Club this morning. It was so easy and a lot of fun. Very festive.



PS: I can explain the orange shirt under the red jumper.....sorta. You know how your job as a parent is to raise strong people who are sure of the choices they make? With this girl I am well on my way. She is as strong-willed as they come and quite sure about her clothing choices. She is her own person to be sure. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the orange and the red...
-L

Kristen said...

didn't even occur to me. Have you seen some of the outfits Audrey picks out? Clothing is not a battle I'm willing to fight.

kavithaponmalar said...

Todays Children are more concerned about the future?

A) Agree

B) Disagree

C) Cannot say

VOTE HERE