Monday, October 05, 2009

Famous Boy

Well....famous for about 5 minutes. :)

When we were in Lincoln City last weekend we stopped at a shop called Paws on the Sand. The shop has a resident cat that the kids fell all over. Kelton wanted his picture taken with Vinnie so I pulled out the camera and took a picture. As I snapped the shutter the shop keeper said "Are you taking pictures of our kitty?" I said I was because Kelton really wanted his picture taken with him- was this ok? He responded with "If you get a good one, email it to us so we can use it in an ad." He handed me their business card.

On Monday I email the photos (there was one of Kaylen, too) and on Tuesday I received a response that they would love to use one of the photos. Needless to say, Kelton was very excited!

Yesterday I received a copy of the ad:


This ad will be seen in Oregon Coast Today. I've written to them to see if I can get a hard copy of the magazine to put in Kelton's keepsake box. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Cute picture too! I will have to show it to Mikayla and Parker!

Lynilu said...

That is great! Congratulations, Kenton!

Audra said...

That's so cool!!

Caroline said...

How cool!!!! It's such a cute picture of Kelton.

Monogram Queen said...

That is truly AWESOME!!!!!!!
I know Kelton is walking on sunshine and it will make a great keepsake for him for sure!

Kristen said...

did you copyright it? will you get royalties? kidding
that's pretty cool!

Sheri said...

That's such a sweet photo--congrats on being published & to your adorable little boy!

Melanie said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Kelton will totally treasure that (you too, Mommy)! I love it.

Stacey said...

I'm sure they'll get a lot more clients because that picture is too cute.

Julie said...

That's really cool!!!