Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boing Boing

You may have noticed that my posts are lacking words these days. Yeah - I noticed that too. It actually wasn't intentional it just came to be that when I was sitting down to post I had nothing to say so I let the pictures speak for themselves.

I'm struggling to make sense of all my thoughts these days. They bounce around balls on ping pong tables going every which way. There is just so much going on inside my head that when it comes to talking or writing, I just don't have the energy for it.

It's really all I can do to keep all the balls of my life in the air right now. Oh who am I kidding? Those balls are raining down around me constantly. I'm just trying to grab them and toss them back into play as fast as I can. It's exhausting.

And not sleeping well isn't helping.

Ping pong balls indeed.

3 comments:

Rainbow Momma said...

Bless your heart! Hang in there.

Mimi said...

you know if you need to talk I am here......

Tanya said...

Sorry your down.