Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back Among the Living....Mostly

It takes more than flu (or flu-like symptoms) to keep Dakota away from her beloved Halloween. Actually, she is feeling much better today and since this is the day of her departments Halloween Party she headed to work in full vampire fashion. Seems appropriate since she has felt very pale for almost a week now. :) (get it - pale. vampire.)



I find it amusing and fun how into dressing up for Halloween she is. Between Dakota and the kids, Halloween is a big deal around here. Personally I've never been one for dressing up however even this year I am joining the ranks by dressing up as an prison inmate. (It's a costume we have on hand and - joy of all joys! I actually can fit into it again!) I'd much rather have been a witch but all the costumes I saw for that just didn't do it for me. Maybe next year.

Tomorrow is Trunk or Treat night at Kelton's school. I'm hoping the rain will hold off during the event but even if it doesn't, we have a nice alternate plan and I suspect that the dressed up trick or treaters will show up no matter what. At least, I know my two little goblins will! They have been eagerly counting down the days to this weekend all month.

No comments: