Tuesday, November 01, 2011

October Photos

Just a few minutes ago, I decided to download the pictures from this past weekend from my regular camera so I thought "What the heck...let me bore the people with pictures of my life."

No need to thank me. It's just a special service I provide for you. Because, you know, I'm like that. :)

Kaylen (with an appearance of a neighbor friend) in the leaves:







Carving Pumpkins and other fun:





Balancing books on her head....you know, like a princess. :)



This says "Kelton loves you so much." He was so proud of it - and it made my heart soar! :)

Kaylen with the dogs. Who knows what they were up to. She must have had some food. Kelton took this one. :)




Some more from last night.....because, you know, I think I have the cutest kids in the world. :)







And finally - the decorations. While sparse in numbers this year, I was still deliriously happy to pack them away this morning. :)



So there you have it....the last few days of October all wrapped up neatly in photos. :)

You're welcome. :)

No comments: