Monday, April 18, 2011

Kelton's 9th Birthday Party

Saturday, Dakota's family was over to celebrate Kelton's 9th birtday. Due to a series of events, many of the family members where unable to attend so Kelton asked if he could invite a friend of his and her little sister (Eden and Maissa). He was told that he could (the kids don't usually have "friend" parties as the families on both side are big enough). So - after the house was clean, the kids and I set about to decorating and getting ready. The theme this year? Star Wars, of course. :) I think it's fair to say he had a great party!

2 comments:

Dakota said...

Thanks for all your help pulling the party together! I will brag and say that I did put up the streamers, and bake the awesome light-saber brownies! Thanks for finishing with clean-up so we could get to my Mom's Birthday celebration. What a crazy and fun day!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Kelton! And Birth day to you Casey. I love the lightsabers.