Monday, April 18, 2011

Energy? What's that?

Ugh. My energy level this afternoon took a HUGE nose dive. I have a raspy voice and I'm not feeling all that sharp. I mowed the lawn today and it took more out of me than I would like to admit to. In addition, I did get all those things done that I need to do on any given day plus I processed the PTO yearbook orders and got the deposit ready to go to the bank tomorrow. Heck - I even scheduled an appointment to get my oil changed in my car( a tad bit over due *whistling innocently*). I even gave thought to getting a haircut tomorrow. Notice I said "gave thought to". I haven't done anything about it yet. I just don't have the energy.

I kinda, sorta, in a way made dinner for the kids. Easy Mac for the girl child and french toast sticks for the boy child. Nothing for me, thanks. I'm not hungry. Mostly I just want to change into a pair of ultra comfy yoga pants and crawl into my bed and veg.

Think anyone will notice if I do? Yeah - my guess is no. They are both heavily engrossed in watching High School Musical 2 on Netflix. I think I'll make my escape. :)

No comments: