Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wowsa

I need to post an update. I have been kind of sidetracked with life lately but I do have things to write about. For starters, today was Kelton's last day of school. I now officially have a 3rd grader and a kindergartner. Time goes way too fast. I will be posting first and last day of school pictures as soon as I upload them from my camera. I'm anxious to see how much Kelton has changed and grown over the past 9 months.

The job: I have no idea. I know they were hoping to have second interview this week sometime but I haven't heard anything. I'm trying to keep in mind that everything happens in it's own time and way but wow is it hard.

Personal life: All I want to say right now is "Nothing is constant but change." but all is really good and I am doing fine.

More to come later. Hey - I can't very well tell you everything now - I mean, what would keep you coming back for more? Hee hee! :)

No comments: